Job Title: Project Engineer
Company: Linx Multimedia
Location: Denver, CO
LINX is one member company of Jupiter Consolidated Group (JCG), providing interior solutions that include tenant finish construction (i2 Construction), floor coverings (Floorz), and office furniture (OfficeScapes), in addition to the Network Infrastructure, Audiovisual, and Security solutions which LINX provides. LINX has been voted INC 5000 fastest growing company for the last 7 years. The Denver Business Journal has also honored LINX as being in the top 10 places to work for the past two years. TeamLINX gives its employees the opportunity to grow within the company as well as a voice in how the company operates on a day to day basis.
LINX is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Project Engineering team as they continue to grow as a company. In this role you will bridge the gap from project design to project installation. You will be the technical manager on the project and help dictate the overall financial success of the job.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Creation of audio/visual plans, elevations and onelines
- Scheduling projects, RFI’s, change orders, as-builts
- Equipment signal flow, installation practices, control systems and product knowledge in AV
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responding to project questions in a timely manner
Minimum qualifications for the successful candidate are:
- Bachelors degree or 10 years of related experience
- Two years engineering experience in professional audio/video integration or construction related field
- Intermediate to advanced computer modeling skills required, AutoCAD preferred
- InfoComm CTS preferred
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Experience with Bluebeam and the ability to create markups
- Good understanding of AV system signal flow and design
- Experience installing commercial grade AV systems.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client’s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client’s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.