Sales Manager - Adhesives
Sales Manager - Adhesives
Business Development, Sales, Manufacturing
2 Year Degree
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Reports directly to the Director Sales & Marketing USA in identifying strategic market areas, establishing/achieving realistic sales goals, documenting sales activities and generating business leads and profitable revenue for the company.
- Liaison and coordinate technical details and requirements with parent company including creation of time lines for delivery of all orders expected
- Manages the sales in the adhesive market segment including development of specific plans to deliver increased revenue and market growth through proven industry relationships.
- Direct, manage and grow adhesive segment sales revenue through professional relationships with industrial clients.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams for this business segment
- Maintain applicable CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system while focusing on company strategic goals
- Monitor the establishment, development and enhancement of customer relationships
- Works directly with customers in generating specifications according to client-defined applications
- Establishes and manages effective programs to coach and train customers to efficiently use company products and services
- Coordinates excellent communication with application managers regarding specific customer requirements and specifications
- Develops, in conjunction with Director Sales & Marketing USA and global application managers , coordinated marketing strategy for both short and long range plans regarding the adhesive market segment that directly impact the organization’s business.
- Manages proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Recommends and supports stated sales policies, practices and procedures for the USA adhesive market segment
- In conjunction with Director Sales & Marketing USA, collaborates with application managers to develop sales strategies to improve market penetration in adhesive market segment
- Collaborates with Director Sales & Marketing USA to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses relative to this market segment
- Holds regular meetings with global application managers, and industrial clients
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Management are preferred; or, a minimum of five years of related experience or training in Packaging industry, manufacturing or service; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience with demonstrated results of growing markets and achieving set targets
- CRITICAL- Demonstrated successes in leading and developing sales in a large geographic region and with successful market penetration.
- Ideally desired would be a Packaging Background dealing in liquid Bulk Materials or logistics with strong and demonstrated knowledge of products and equipment utilized across a wide range of technologies utilized for liquid materials in companies across a broad range of industries ranging from foods, pharma and cosmetics, to inks and lubricants with specific emphasis “preferred" in adhesives.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and marketing trend information.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with external/internal key contacts and “C level" decision makers to build long-term relationships
- Strong organizational and communication skills including oral presentations, written documentation, computer proficiency, and the ability to interact with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrated record of achievement in successfully building sales/distributor teams through selling to and maintaining relationships with key purchasing and decision makers
- An open attitude to work with different cultures.
- Extensive domestic travel required including limited international travel
- A valid driver’s license.
- Very rewarding total compensation structure including generous base pay, lucrative results-driven commission plan and car allowance
- Ability to operate across the business and in different environments and cultures
- Multiple industry experience
- Integrity and ethical qualities of the highest standard
- Highly motivated and innovative
- Mature, responsible, self-starter with high degree of personal accountability
- Sound negotiation skills
- Team oriented and advanced interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Each submission will be considered as TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL and will be reviewed and given serious consideration! All qualified candidates will be immediately contacted.
Please attach your resume in WORD format via the "Apply Online" feature.
Visit WWW.CENTENNIALINC.COM to learn about all of Centennial, Inc.'s current career opportunities.
Centennial, Inc. has been CONFIDENTIALLY retained by one of our valued internationally acclaimed European clients to recruit a Sales Manager – Adhesives for their “State of the Art Technology" representing products and services for the commercial and industrial markets. This leading edge, technically advanced, worldwide supplier to their industry is poised to experience significant growth and is committed to identify and attract a proven Sales Leader for their enhanced B2B packaging product for this initial targeted market segment of Adhesives. (Note: The client also focuses on other industry markets ranging from foods, pharma and cosmetics, to inks and lubricants.)
With North American headquarters located in the Greater Cincinnati area; this newly created Sales Manager position will report directly to the Director Sales & Marketing USA with the key responsibility to ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through developing positive penetration into USA adhesives market segment. The successful candidate will help to develop and be a key contributor and part of the professional USA sales team and to identify and achieve stated objectives and strategies to grow short and long-term sales and earnings.
This position has a Highly competitive compensation structure including bonus and benefits!
This position is available IMMEDIATELY and all qualified candidates are welcomed to CONFIDENTIALLY apply to further explore this unique and excellent career opportunity. All resumes will be received as TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL and ALL qualified candidates will be contacted in an expeditious manner.