Weekend Option LPN or RN
Weekend Option LPN or RN
Phoenix Home Care, Inc
LPN or RN
Premier Pay on the weekends with 5 days off throughout the week! Take advantage of our Weekend Option with Raised Wages! Come make a difference in a child’s or young adult’s life with Phoenix Home Care… Call or Text 855-881-7442 to visit with a Nurse Recruiter TODAY!
Work two 16-hour shifts every weekend and get 5 days off! Available for a limited time only… Call us TODAY!
We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS in St. Louis and surrounding area!
Text JOBS to 855-881-7442 for a link directly to our Nursing Jobs or to text with a recruiter directly.
What is the daily and nightly routine for a child with specialized healthcare needs? You’ve seen this child at the grocery store, at your child’s school or possibly at your favorite restaurant… but, what’s it like at home? Are there things you could offer for the mom who hasn’t had a good night’s sleep in what feels like forever? Is there something you could do for the dad who could possibly be at the end of his rope? What about the guardian who is filling the role of parent for two siblings with specialized healthcare needs? Kiddos like these and more are searching for a Nurse to bring a New Beginning, a fresh start on a journey that is ever-changing. With optimism and a brave heart, you walk in the door of this home as a daily difference maker… a NURSE.
Our PDN (Private Duty Nursing) Dept. cares for children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs. Our skilled LPNs and RNs use nursing skills with trachs, g-tubes, j-tubes, mickey buttons and even vents! We will train you, encourage you to reach your potential & grow your skill-set as a nurse. We are proud to be Missouri’s Fastest Growing Agency and would love to show you the reasons why!
CONTACT US TODAY!
- Apply online here: www.phoenixhomehc.com/career-center/
- Call (855) 881-7442 and ask for Catie, Recruiting Specialist.
- Drop by: Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm at 2088 Craigshire Road, St. Louis MO 63146 (in Maryland Heights next to Westport Plaza.)
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provides direct patient care and related support to medically fragile clients and their families under the supervision of a Registered Professional Nurse, and within the realm of accepted standards of practice for a Licensed Practical Nurse as stated in the Nurse Practice Act for the State of Missouri.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides assistance in the development and implementation of the plan of care.
- Performs basic patient care and treatments including but not limited to, taking blood pressure readings, wound care, measure of vital signs, collection of blood samples, or administration of prescribed medications, in accordance with the physician’s treatment plan, individual plan of care, or as authorized by the client’s payer’s source.
- Observes, documents and timely reports any changes in the client’s condition to the appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Provides ongoing instruction and education of client’s health care plan to family and or other health team personnel.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control measures.
- May supervise In-Home Aides for Advanced Personal Care (APC) services.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Supervisor.