Patrice & Associates - GFS
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
- PASSION FOR FOOD A MUST
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager/ Assistant manager
- Hands-on management style
- Comfortable working both FOH & BOH
- Solid employment tenure
- Very comfortable working in high-volume operations
- Loyal, dedicated, team oriented
5 Advantages YOU get using Patrice & Associates - GFS
- We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
- We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
- We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (YOU jump the line)
- We work confidentially protecting your job while looking for new opportunities
- We give you the advantage of being in our secure database for future options
PATRICE & ASSOCIATES HAS HUNDREDS OF OPENINGS
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY FOR CONSIDERATION !!
Excellent Base Salary
5-Day Work Week !!!
True PROMOTE from WITHIN CULTURE
Our Client offers food that is prepared from scratch every day, all day! Everything is made fresh and nothing is ever frozen! The atmosphere is open, kid friendly, and the menu has something for everyone. They believe teamwork and service is what makes their restaurants so successful.
SEND US YOUR RESUME AND PHONE NUMBER NOW - PHONE INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK.
Our Client is a multi-unit, multi-state, multi-concept operator of high-volume restaurants and we need a great LEADER in your area. They offer ongoing training, employee services and truly accelerated growth!
Generous Benefits for the Restaurant Manager
- STARTING ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT!
- Generous health, life, and disability group insurance programs
- Optional dental, disability, and supplemental life benefits
- 2 weeks' vacation after first year
- Retirement plan with company match
- Advanced training and development
- Mentoring and ongoing support programs
- Management referral bonus programs
- and MOREÉ.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager
- Fully involved in FOH & BOH operations
- Hands-on leadership
- Uphold company policies and procedures
- Employee Scheduling
- Maintenance of restaurant
- Train and coach employees
- Inventory, ordering, receiving
- General financial reporting / working with budgets, etc.