Gecko Hospitality - Marty Tarabar
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you É the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Now Hiring in Lewisburg!
The difference between our restaurants and the typical casual chain is our dedication to the food we serve. We understand it's the small things and attention to detail that makes an entrée one you'll never forget. We pride ourselves on having our entire menu made from scratch. Because of our focus on fresh ingredients and details, we've been able to take your favorites and put a contemporary twist to delight the taste buds.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing all functions of the restaurant during all shifts. Responsibilities include hiring, managing, supervising and training team members to ensure an unforgettable guest experience. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager will conduct daily briefings on matters of importance to the team, will manage local restaurant marketing, sales building, and community involvement, and will manage all necessary repair and maintenance issues.
- Competitive Compensation
- Aggressive Bonus Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Ongoing Leadership Training