Event Sales Manager
Event Sales Manager
Gecko Hospitality - L.A. & ORANGE CO., CA & SAN DIEGO
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future restaurant manager openings that match your background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates.
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- 2-3 year’s experience working in a similar role in a luxury hotel or catering company with event revenues of $2.5 million or more
- Experience with on-site event execution is required; off-site event execution highly desired
- An established book of business the Hollywood area; The Event Sales Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Outside sales experience required
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately, email your resume and three professional references today!
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™
Our Company is seeking an Event Sales Manager qualified to drive sales for this high end Hotel in Los Angeles! With 4 unique spaces to sell into this, is the position you have been looking for. If you are the type of Event Sales Manager who builds trust and respect while able to balance fun, hospitality and excellence you are exactly who we have been searching for! Our brands always aim to exceed expectations. As the global leader for modern dining, we make sure to provide world-class service and have perfected the best ambiance per brand. Each of our locations are strategically placed to maintain our high-end vision. Our company is in search of an experienced Event Sales Manager to lead and develop a strong team and maintain the highest service standards. We don’t just meet expectations, we exceed them! This is a great opportunity to further your career as our Event Sales Manager at one of the top Hotels in Los Angeles!
Job Title - Event Sales Manager
Job Description: The Event Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting, planning, coordinating, and supervising the execution of all event functions ensuring a top-notch dining experience. The Event Sales Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding the monthly and annual revenue targets by generating brand-new and repeat business through referrals, telephone solicitation, and direct mail, outside sales calls, networking and other community marketing techniques.
- Paid Training
- Competitive Salary Structure
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations