Express Employment Professionals
Hospitality - Hotel, Customer Service
* Must be reliable
*Must have reliable transportation
* Must be at least 21 years old for Bartender position and at least 18 years old for rest of positions and be eligible to work in the US.
* Must be able to work weekends
Are you looking to make some Extra Cash for the Holiday's?? Call Express now 925-676-6600. We have immediate openings and we are looking for Experienced, Positive, Reliable, Enthusiastic On-Call Part-Time Professional Hospitality Staff for the entire EAST BAY AREA! We are committed to providing top notch service to all our clients. Our staff cares about the level of service they provide. We provide supplemental PROFESSIONAL staff to various Hotels, Golf & Country Clubs, Restaurants, Catering Events and Resorts for this coming season. You must be able to work Weekends.
* Room Attendants : Must have at least 1 year experience of Hotel housekeeping
* Servers/ Banquet Servers: Must have High Volume Restaurant, Formal Dining, Catering, Country Club or Hotel experience.
* Bartenders: Experience in serving drinks in a formal setting, must know how to pour beer and wine and make basic cocktails.
Professional Appearance, no visible tattoos, piercings, clean shaven and conservative hairstyle.
Must be at least 21.
* Bussers: Clean tables, taking plates, utensils and drink-ware to the kitchen to be washed, make sure diners' water glasses are full,
and reset tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins
and other dining room needs
* Dishwashers: Must have 1+ years of commercial dish washing in a high volume hotels and/or restaurants. Be able to stand and lift heavy objects for long period of time
* Cooks: Experience in a Fine Dining Restaurant, Hotel, Country Club or Private Club, Required
MUST be quick and able to stand for long periods of time
Working shifts are Mornings, Evenings, Weekends and Holidays. 3+ years of prior kitchen experience, Required
* Set up Houseman: Responsible for ensuring proper and timely set-up and execution of events
Servers, Banquet Servers, & Bartenders, MUST have ATTIRE; Black dress slacks, Black non-slip shoes(NO sneakers), All White Dress Shirt and occasionally a black vest and black bow tie.
You must be presentable and friendly.
"Please call our office now if you would like to apply for anyone of these positions!! 925.676.6600 We look forward to hearing from you!"