4 Year Degree
- 0-2 years of related professional experience
- Familiarity with SPSS, R, SAS, Stata or similar statistical scripting software.
- Familiarity with Qualtrics, Dimensions or other survey programming platform preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, power pivots, v-lookup)
- Experience working with Tableau a plus
- Must have attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to learn new programming languages and tools with minimal guidance
- Knowledge of market research and data processing best practices a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Economics or quantitative discipline required.
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident authorized to work without sponsorship
Technomic is an EOE
Technomic is a leading research and consulting firm serving the food and associated industries from our downtown Chicago headquarters. We are currently seeking an ambitious, career-oriented individual to join our team as a Survey Programmer.
- Build online survey questionnaires in IBM SPSS Data Collection and Reporter
- Responsible for scripting survey routing of varying complexities & methodologies
- Conduct initial tests and debugging on surveys to assure high quality work
- Run data quality checks on online data platforms
- Accurately run data tables and cross-tabulations based on report and client needs
- Consult with survey sample vendors to launch and field consumer & operator surveys and accurately obtain specified requirements
- Continued improvement by developing programming abilities and expanding team’s capabilities.
- Run additional analysis for surveys as required including: turf analysis, cross-tabulation, perceptual maps, segmentation analysis, regression analysis, etc.
- Other duties as assigned