Keystone Advisors of Illinois (KAI)
Admin - Clerical, Transportation, Government - Federal
4 Year Degree
The Travel Clerk shall possess the following qualifications:
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor Degree Preferred or Associate with 3 years experience desired.
- The Travel Clerk shall possess the following qualifications:
- Experience with DTS and JTR concepts, principles, and practices sufficient to service as the Travel Office Customer Service Representative.
- Proficiency in the operation of office automation systems and software, to include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Security Clearance desired - Public Trust, Secret or above
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid time off
- 401k Employer match
- Sick days
- Paid Holiday
About the Company
Keystone Advisors is a CPA firm located in South Holland, Illinois established in 2008 by principals with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. We provide highly competent financial, accounting and subject matter experts to Government Agencies and leading Accounting and Audit firms in Washington DC, Chicago, IL, and other metropolitan areas to support federal financial management requirements.
About the Job
Keystone Advisors is seeking a Travel Clerk in the West Besthesda area.
The Travel Clerk shall be responsible for the following duties:
- Operation of a full-service travel office, to include coordination with the designated ticketing entities to provide a customer-service oriented travel package for NSWCCD employees.
- Review and process all travel authorizations, vouchers, and local vouchers command-wide, to include eight detachments.
- Provide travel related customer service via telephone, e-mail, and person-to-person.
- Research, in accordance with the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) and Defense Travel Management Office (DTMO), to assist management and/or travelers in the resolution of any travel related issues.
- Retrieve, track, and monitor travel reports and data from Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Serve as a liaison with other external travel offices and travelers, as necessary.