General Manager (Hotel)
General Manager (Hotel)
Gecko Hospitality - NORTHERN CA.& HAWAII
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
We are looking for the best General Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current General Manager experience
- Strong General Manager operational background and knowledge
- The General Manager should posses exceptional people skills
- The General Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch General Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best General Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
Hotel General Manager
Full Service Branded Hotel
Starting Salary $70K+
Our company is in search of a General Manager with a passion for guest satisfaction and incredible leadership abilities. Do you have what it takes to be part of this exciting journey? We would like a General Manager who will bring expertise and passion to any one of our locations, and that will help us achieve our vision and to be the most preferred, admired, and successful hotel company. We dedicate ourselves to providing comfortable, home-like accommodations and warm, friendly service. Family is important to us and we consider our entire staff part of our family. Would you like to join us as our General Manager?
We are in search of a General Manager that will accelerate our company’s growth and development. We are interested in a well-seasoned, open minded individual with the same enthusiasm and passion as our founder. Apply Today in Augusta, GA.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains responsibility for the successful and lucrative operation. The maintenance to keep top quality, outstanding customer service to our guests and the leadership and development of team members are some of the functions of our General Manager. The consistency of an environment of credibility, trust, respect, and dignity must be maintained at all times. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and models the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The General Manager must also ensure that company policies and procedures including safety, security, and health requirements are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Great Quality of Life
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- The General Manager must have experience with a branded full service hotel at the GM Level
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must possess
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now- General Manager located in Augusta, GA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]