J.W. Business Acquisitions
Sales, Entry Level, Management
4 Year Degree
- Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive personality
- Willing to start as an entry level & ambitious to grow into management quickly
- Self-Driven and outstanding interpersonal skills
- A commitment to a philosophy of self-improvement
- Fast-Pace, Fun Work Environment
- Leadership Development
- People Skills and Sales Skills
- Time Management Mastery
- Money Management Skills
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Employees at J.W. work here for one of two purposes:
- Build an extremely impressive resume. Use the experience as a "springboard" to pursue your dream job.
- Find a career in COACHING and LEADERSHIP within OUR organization. Since we are expanding throughout the US there are many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are filling positions ASAP. So please respond promptly.
Check out our website at www.jwbainc.com
Full time Junior Account Sales Associate position available! Earn a great income while getting your career started!
J.W. Business Acquisitions, Inc is currently accepting applications for new professionals in the business world to work as part of our team. Junior Sales Associate will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy sales industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a competitive sales environment.
Junior Sales Associate Description/Responsibilities:
- Quality customer interaction to promote products & services
- Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
- Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
- One on one sales based interactions with customers
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
Team based sales training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top sales managers. We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty. This position involves one on one sales based interactions with customers. Advancement and compensation are based on performance.