Catering & Events
Catering & Events
ADDITIONAL STAFFING GROUP
Admin - Clerical, Hospitality - Hotel, General Business
Qualified candidates will have the following experience/skills & abilities:
- Experience working in the Catering and Events/Hospitality industry
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- AP/AR experience (working knowledge of SAGE software is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Problem-solving and issues resolution skills
- Ability to lift & carry up to 30 lbs.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to off-site locations
- Flexible scheduling to work hours based on business need including nights & weekends
ASG is seeking qualified candidates for our Events & Catering Admin position in Raleigh, NC. This position will start out as part-time with potential for full-time hours. Candidates must be willing to work flexible non-standard business hours at the corporate location in Raleigh, as well as event venues throughout the Triangle area.
Call ASG at (919) 844-6601 to speak with a recruiter about this great opportunity!
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Administrative duties such as answering the phones, maintaining accurate records and basic office maintenance.
- Client Services & Sales including direct interaction with clients from initial event/catering request to final invoicing & AP/AR, as well as business generation & retention.
- Event Management including scheduling staff, event communications & general POC for questions & issue resolution (on-site & off-site venues).
- Inventory management including order supplies, loading & unloading equipment and maintaining accurate records.
- AP/AR such as entering order into the systems, generating and reconciling invoices & ensuring payments are processed in a timely manner.