Business Development, Franchise
The Brand Manager will direct and support our cleaning operations in our Pensacola territory. This dynamic individual will work in specified territories to provide our franchisees and clients the support, training, and customer service needed to continually represent and uphold the Jani-King standard that continues to secure our ranking among the top franchise companies in the world!
Jani-King can provide the right candidates an excellent opportunity in the commercial cleaning industry. This position is a department head in a fast paced sales and marketing office environment. The Brand Manager will report directly to the regions Regional Director.
Minimum office hours are 8-5 Monday-Friday, but must be able to work when needed, day or night. A company vehicle may be provided, however, one must be able to pass a criminal background check as well as a motor vehicle report. A valid rivers license must be maintained during employment.
Must be a self-motivated individual prepared to operate in a fast-paced business environment. Must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be confident, and have a flexible schedule – allowing you the ability to provide on-site training. Must also possess strong sales skill set to help drive region growth, organizational skills, working knowledge of a computer, and an overall great attitude.
The Brand Manager supports our Jani-King franchise owners and is the key to the success of our team. This dynamic individual will work in specified territories to provide our franchisees and clients the support, training, and customer service needed.
This position offers a base salary, an excellent commission structure, 401K, health benefits.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the job.
• Must be proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel (at a minimum)
• Ability to type efficiently and enter accurate information into CRM
• Excellent communication and follow up skills
• Effective time management and prioritization
• Ability to transition written word processes into real world business development
• Ability to assess skill sets, business acumen, and competencies in the field as they relate to Brand responsibility and development
• Flexibility to work within a team environment
• Ability to deliver expectations of Brand and hold accountable
• Ability to follow and uphold expectations, both written and verbal
• Ability to plan and navigate day independently
• Problem Solving
• Organizational Skills
• Critical Thinking as it pertains to integrating our Mission Statement into the daily efforts of Brand Management
• Self Awareness and self critiquing on strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the Brand Management duties to allow for growth in the position
• Provide input on processes and efficiencies as it relates to their responsibilities
• Field experience in industry knowledge to help develop and present hands on trainings
• Conflict Management skills as it pertains to customer complaint resolution
• Business communication etiquette in regards to phone, text and email communication
The Brand Manager has the primary goal of upholding the standards that Jani-King has developed in print, and put into action in the field. They will acquire and maintain an accurate knowledge of Jani-King Policies and Procedures, and Franchise Operations Manual, and uphold those Procedures through their work and the advice given to Franchise Owners. The Brand Manager will have the responsibility of monitoring activities of our Franchise Owners to ensure that the Jani-King Mission Statement and Brand is being represented fully giving our Franchisees the best opportunity for success.
Jani-King Gulf Coast is the largest domestic Master Franchise represented within the Jani-King system. With 500 franchise owner/operators serving thousands of customers, Jani-King is without question the undisputed 'King of Clean.' Our strategic network of 10 regional offices along the Gulf Coast, provide ongoing support to our franchisees, allowing them to deliver superior commercial cleaning services.
Jani-King International Headquartered in Addison, Texas, Jani-King is the world’s largest commercial cleaning franchisor with more than 11,000 franchisees in 16 countries around the world supported by over 120 regional offices. Jani-King International has been trusted by business and industry leaders for over 40 years. Our superior quality control ensures accountability on our side so that our customers receive unmatched service, support and results.
Our cleaning business services provide a clean and healthy workplace to tens of thousands of clients in a variety of industries including: General Office, Manufacturing, Retail, Resort, Hotel, Bank, Healthcare, Event, Stadium, Education, Government, and Restaurant. Jani-King serves clients through a combination of company owned territories and master franchisee owned territories.
Jani-King is the global leader in the ever-growing $100 billion dollar commercial cleaning industry.
Sound like a company you want to be associated with? We are seeking a professional individual to assume the Brand Manager position.