Hotel Director of Sales
Hotel Director of Sales
Gecko Hospitality - Daymart Mgt
Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Hospitality Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant and hotel manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant and hotel manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant or hotel manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant or hotel manager background.
- And there is no fee to you É the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant or hotel manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant and Hotel Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 4+ years as a Hotel Director of Sales
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including revenue management, sales management, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong outside sales skills
- Extensive experience with account management
- Excellent e-commerce sales along with knowledge of research, prospecting, and venue booking
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Track record of developing strategies to successfully drive revenue
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting sales and analyzing results to plan for future budgets
- Must have solid experience and knowledge of sales skills and revenue management
- Hands-on with recruiting, training, and motivating staff
We have an immediate need for a Hotel Director of Sales at our property in Sioux City, Iowa! This individual will lead out Sales Department, maintaining high standards of Guest Satisfaction and Quality. He/She will lead our Sales Department to drive outside sales, networking, and the ability to hit & exceed goals. The Hotel Director of Sales will be an active participant in the preparation of our property's annual budget and oversee the implementation of yearly marketing plans along with developing special promotional packages and creating new ideas to build occupancy. Briefing other departments in the Hotel on events in the community and planning accordingly is an essential part of the Hotel Director of Sales role. This individual will actively work with local businesses and organizations to promote business opportunities along making solicitation calls to build new accounts. Our Hotel Director of Sales will prepare Sales Reports and monitor Guest Satisfaction scores through active follow up. This person will also give tours of our Sioux City property and prepare proposals and confirmation for group bookings.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Programs
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation