Hospitality - Hotel, Restaurant - Food Service
Love the restaurant business, but are tired of working for the same stale concepts? Come join a concept that's revolutionary to the industry. Picture upscale and creative American Bistro cuisine developed by our Executive Chefs using only high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible. Accompanied by an extensive collection of wines and Hollywood-inspired cocktails, we create an experience like no other.
Qualifications and Skills
Ideal executive chef candidates will have relevant experience in an upper casual full-service restaurant concept, a sincere desire to continue his or her professional chef development, a contagious passion for the restaurant industry, commitment to excellence in guest service, and a desire to develop team members to their fullest potential.
- Executive Chef experience working in a higher volume mostly scratch kitchen - ideally $4 million or more
- Scratch Kitchen Background
- Ability to create daily, weekly, and monthly specials
- Must have recent background in menu item creation, costing, and roll-out
- Independent restaurant chain background is a plus
- Corporate restaurant experience is good ONLY if you've had the ability in your current role to create menu specials on a regular basis
Working for us as an Executive Chef comes with a lot of responsibilities and really great perks:
- Highly competitive wages
- Incentive program for qualifying positions
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match after one year
- Disability and life insurance
- Complimentary movie passes
- Meal discounts
- Paid vacations
Job Title: EXECUTIVE CHEF
Because of this mentality, our services have grown far beyond simply “shuffling” resumes. We have become career consultants for our candidates and business partners for our clients – and we are excited to work for you!
- EHS is currently working with a client who is seeking qualified candidates for an EXECUTIVE CHEF position based out of their Atlanta location.