City Club Apartments
Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Marketing
2 Year Degree
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education or degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years leading a team.
- Previous customer service experience within a similar industry, e.g. retail or hospitality.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule; any day of the week including weekends.
- Ability to write and communicate professionally in English.
SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Ability to demonstrate intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to apply sound decision-making when assisting residents and their guests.
- Ability to resolve residents’ concerns while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills by engaging the residents in conversation to identify their needs or concerns.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, and adapt interpersonal skills to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork, by assisting and communicating with co-workers.
Visit us at https://www.cityclubapartments.com
City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati, is the home to 294 of the coolest, most contemporary rental apartments in the city’s downtown core. The reformation is remarkable. Where there was once offices there is chic, modern apartments and penthouses. Residents will enter a lobby befitting a luxury boutique hotel with ground floor bar/cafe and gourmet food market. There will be valet parking in the attached residential garage and bike storage for those who pedal.
As a new construction “lease up" community, City Club CBD Cincinnati will offer a qualified candidate the opportunity to not only be a part of revitalizing a historic piece of Downtown Cincinnati, but will also offer above market commission incentives for the successful pre-leasing of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Come join our team and be a part of the collective experience that we offer by disrupting the real estate market.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and driven Head Concierge to lead the service we provide at our brand-new luxury apartment community in downtown Cincinnati!
BEST in Market Base SALARY
25 DAYS of Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision BENEFITS
COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD
The Head Concierge reports to the Property Manager and is responsible for the performance (professional telephone etiquette, relationship-building with Residents and genuine care in customer service) of the Concierge team. The team provides a wide variety of requests, ensuring the needs of the apartment community are clearly understood and addressed to maximize resident satisfaction. As the first point of contact for residents, prospective residents, visitors and vendors, the Concierge’s primary responsibility is to satisfy or exceed the resident expectations, as well as serve as a liaison to the management office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coaches Concierge team on customer service skills, knowledge of the city (restaurants, shops, etc.) professional dress attire, organization and maintenance of the Concierge Book, and adherence to policies and procedures for the Concierge team.
- Coordinates weekly work schedules for concierge team and submits to Property Manager for approval; and is responsible for responding to and/or covering shifts from unscheduled call-ins or PTO days that could interrupt resident services provided by concierge team.
- Participates in the Company’s "Customer Service Committee" by giving input and feedback to CCA’s leadership team of their Residents’ needs; implements and shares best practices for our Residents.
- Assists residents and their guests in a courteous and efficient manner; and plays a vital role in ensuring the overall resident satisfaction.
- Ensures focus on Resident satisfaction is a priority by conducting weekly meetings with the team to review and address concerns of Residents; relays Resident needs during weekly meetings conducted by management/maintenance to provide feedback from residents and to ensure consistency between all CCA Associates.
- Demonstrates vast local area knowledge and communicates insightful information and recommendations about dining options, walkability sites and shops.
- Establishes relationships with restaurant and shop owners to offer benefits, discounts and current information to the residents; aware of local activities and neighborhood “hot spots"; attends Concierge city-wide events to establish network and understand events impacting the community.
- Ensures the safety and security of the apartment community, by being aware and knowledgeable about who is entering and exiting the property; and ensures non-residents (e.g. guests, tradesmen, deliverymen or others) are approved by the resident or the management office.
- Receives and stores packages of resident deliveries, processes resident correspondence to ensure package(s) and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Serves as a liaison to the sales team by communicating to prospective residents the apartment community’s amenities, available apartment types and floor plans, while ensuring adherence to the Fair Housing Act.
- Contacts current residents to set appointments for the management team to review lease renewal options; and coordinates the scheduling of elevator usage for residents moving in and furniture delivery.
- Creates events/activities for residents; maintains a monthly activity calendar.
- Maintains pride in the property’s maintenance and appearance needs, by ensuring lobby and public areas are neat and orderly.
- Uses discretion and maintains confidentiality of co-workers, management, owners, past and current residents, vendors, and all outside contacts.
- Prepares and completes incident reports and correlating documentation; as well, maintains a daily log of resident requests and ensures forms, requests and administrative tasks are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- ·Receives maintenance requests from residents, follows-up with residents to ensure their maintenance request was completed to their satisfaction. · Maintains consistent and timely attendance, sets an example for their co-workers in punctuality.