Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Accounting, Construction, General Business
4 Year Degree
Required Experience Requirements:
● BA/BS Accounting or Finance.
● Experienced in job cost accounting.
● Must have minimum 2 years of Project Accounting and 4 years with Accounting experience.
● High level/advanced Excel skill is a must.
● Casino Hotel Resort construction and/or property management industry experience is preferred.
● Strong analytical, interpretation skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
● Ability to set own priorities and to manage time to meet deadlines
● Ability to work accurately at a fast pace.
● Ability to multi task and streamline processes.
● Ideal candidate will be motivated, self-starter, detail oriented and responsive to deadlines.
Atlantis offers excellent benefit package, relocation assistance and other rewards recognition. Be part of a growing dynamic Casino Hotel Resort in Northern Nevada.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America's Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Ideal applicant will have Corporate Construction Project Accounting experience supporting mid to large scale casino hotel resort properties or commercial business. The position will report directly to the CEO.
Essential Job Functions:
● Process job cost invoices accurately and timely.
● Prepare project financial statements while ensuring accuracy prior to submitting to for payment.
● Complete various required project reports for the Construction team.
● Project Budget Maintenance once initial budget is set Ð includes entering commitments and budgets.
● Subcontractor compliance Ð includes setting up subcontractor files, tracking insurance, etc.
● Project Budget variance analysis and commentary
● Creating and entering POs for executed contracts
● Facilitate project audits and subcontract closeout