Gecko Hospitality - NEW YORK
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Our clients are looking for the best General Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current General Manager experience
- Strong General Manager operational background and knowledge
- The General Manager should posses exceptional people skills
- The General Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch General Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best General Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
Ambitious. Energetic. Engaging. If you are a General Manager who brings these qualities to the table continue reading because we have the perfect opportunity for you! We started out with one Restaurant in New York City, and today we are a nationwide phenomenon. Our company now has over 40 years of experience under our belt in the hospitality industry. Not only nationwide, but we operate several overseas restaurants as well. We recently announced our global strategy for expanding our portfolio of restaurants immensely in the near future. We pride ourselves in our hands on involvement in employee relations, which has awarded us the SPIRIT award by Nation's Restaurant News. The award recognizes companies for their dedication to improving guest satisfaction by improving employee satisfaction. Don't miss this fantastic career opportunity as a General Manager in White Plains, New York with a company offering the best, world-class training programs in the industry.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: As a General Manager with our company you must possess superb communication and customer service skills necessary to connect with our diverse customer base and motivate a top-performing team. Our ideal General Manager is a flexible and customer-focused individual who thrives on a somewhat chaotic work environment, and someone who can manage a multi-million dollar business while concentrating on customer service. The General Manager will lead their team of Restaurant Managers in the delivery of excellent guest experiences, direct and support team members and manage the restaurant's profit and loss.
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Healthcare Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Credit Union Membership
- Dining Discounts for you and up to 6 friends
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years' experience as a General Manager
Apply Now-General Manager located in White Plains, New York.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Stacy Lutz