Travel Consultant / Agent
Travel Consultant / Agent
Express Employment Professionals
Transportation, Hospitality - Hotel, Admin - Clerical
1. Maintains the highest possible level of client and company confidentiality.
2. Displays a positive attitude with energy and enthusiasm toward assuming new roles and challenges.
3. Strong work ethic with a willingness to take ownership and responsibility of multiple tasks as required.
4. Self-motivated and autonomous with consistent follow through
5. Strong interpersonal (written and oral communications, logic and decision-making) and organizational skills.
6. Demonstrates above average organizational and planning skills with appropriate attention to detail.
Pay Rate: 40,000/yr.
Shift/Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
HOW TO APPLY
Are you a new applicant?
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and, apply online at https://www.expresspros.com/overlandparkks/ and distribute your application to the “Overland Park, Kansas" office. Applications and resumes are reviewed on a daily basis.
Are you an existing Associate who has already completed our ISO Certified Interview?
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Be sure to put the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email. We will follow up as soon as possible to let you know if you qualify for the opportunity.
RESPECTING PEOPLE. IMPACTING BUSINESS
Job Title: Travel Consultant / Travel Agent
We are seeking a qualified candidate for an On-Site Travel Consultant in Kansas City. Our On-Site Travel Consultant position will be based in our office in Overland Park. A minimum of 3 years of travel agent experience is required; VIP experience and International booking and ticketing skills will be a plus. Trams experience is a plus
This position responds to customer travel requests made via electronic registration for airline reservations in an efficient, courteous and timely manner. An individual in these positions manages all functions relating to the booking, flight monitoring, administrative and accounting tasks necessary to process electronic or other travel documents as it relates to customer requests and industry requirements.
Compensation and Available Benefits:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
1. Demonstrates proficient knowledge, skills and abilities utilizing industry and proprietary technology.
2. Communicates effectively and exhibits excellent customer service skills
3. Continuously strives to provide clients with a positive experience utilizing analytical and strategic skills.
4. Positively contributes to the team environment.
5 Understands the importance of quality and accountability with regard to revenue generating tasks and responsibilities