Executive Kitchen Manager
Executive Kitchen Manager
Gecko Hospitality - L.A. & ORANGE CO., CA & SAN DIEGO
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future restaurant manager openings that match your background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates.
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 3-4 years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept; from scratch kitchen experience required for this opening
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $4 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this Executive Kitchen Manager position immediately, email your resume and three professional references today!
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™
A few years ago we started as a local restaurant that had big ideas. Our goal was to give our customers consistently healthy dishes and quality service at affordable prices. We want our guests to be as passionate about our food as we are. We are a farm to table restaurant featuring a from-scratch kitchen using local ingredients. Our hope is everyone, including our talented staff, can continue to learn, grow, and evolve. We currently have a couple locations open, and several more on the horizon in the next year. At this time, we're looking for an Executive Kitchen Manager at our location in Carlsbad!
Title of Position: Executive Kitchen Manager
Job Description:The Executive Kitchen Manager leads a team full of culinary professionals that set high standards, produce great tasting food, and follow strict food safety guidelines. The Executive Kitchen Manager plays an immense roll in building top line sales and guest counts by providing a superior guest experience. The Executive Kitchen Manager will support the Culinary Development Team and will lead the training and ongoing support of all kitchen management and line employees to ensure menu items are executed with excellence at all times.
- Paid Training
- Competitive Salary Structure
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations