Reservation Sales Specialist
Reservation Sales Specialist
Sales, Customer Service
- High School diploma/GED
- Minimum of two years of experience in a sales or customer service related field
- Two years of previous call center experience preferred
- Must have flexibility to work the following hours: 8:00 AM Ð 9:00 PM M-F & 9:00 AMÑ8:00 PM Sat. & Sun 365 days a year
WoodSpring Hotels is the nation's fastest growing economy, extended stay hotel brand with 230+ hotels in 30+ states. The company owns nearly 100 hotels and provides management services for both company-owned and franchised locations under the Woodspring Suites, Woodspring Suites Signature, and Value Place brands.
WoodSpring Hotels is currently hiring inbound reservation specialists for our call center in Wichita, KS. As an employee in the reservation call center, you will field calls from potential and current guests at our 230+ WoodSpring Suites and Value Place locations across the US.
The reservation sales specialist is responsible for achieving sales goals while promoting the WoodSpring Hotels brand to increase revenue and room nights sold at our portfolio of hotels. Our specialists are required to meet monthly sales quotas while providing world class customer service. This is a full-time position.
The reservation contact center is open 8:00 AM Ð 9:00 PM M-F & 9:00 AMÑ8:00 PM Sat. & Sun 365 days a year. Applicants need to be flexible to work a shift ending at 9:00 PM on weekdays and 8:00 PM on weekends. New employees should expect to remain on a closing shift with weekends for a minimum of 12 months. Shift bids will occur occasionally but typically 1-2 times per year, based upon business need. Individual work schedules will be assigned first by company need then based individual performance and sales production, the employee's personal needs and wants are considered along with seniority, and other factors.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance. You would qualify for our retirement plan participation after just six months of service. We also offer 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy.
- Understand and communicate the WoodSpring Suites and Value Place brands and how they appeal to customers to sell effectively.
- Handle incoming calls and build rapport with our guests and educate them about our brands, hotel services and amenities.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to guest service during each and every interaction.
- Utilize sound verbal communication and sales principles to position our properties in a way that addresses guest needs.
- Properly field and advance guest feedback/complaints to designated personnel with accuracy.
- Achieve targeted weekly and monthly sales quotas and other performance metrics through sales skills and following defined sales call flow structure.
- Customer service
- Listening and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Sales expertise/ Achieve sales quotas
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.