Hotel Room Attendant
Hotel Room Attendant
Hospitality - Hotel
· Previous hotel-related experience desired.
· A stable work history is required
Housekeeping position at an Upscale West County Hotel. This full-time position and requires weekends and some holidays. Multiple positions are available
Our Client in Chesterfield is an upscale full-service hotel in need of multiple housekeepers.
The Room Attendant cleans and supplies guest rooms and related areas in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management. The desire to produce quality work is required.
· Receive room assignments, priority room requests, keys and supplies from Housekeeping management. Review room assignments, retrieve and stock caddie/cart to ensure all supplies, linen and amenities are available to properly clean guest rooms. Review list for any special requests. Turn in keys, properly store and secure caddie/cart and unused supplies at end of shift.
· Clean and stock guest rooms with appropriate supplies in accordance with policies, procedures and brand standards. Change linens and towels, make beds, scrub bathroom, vacuum, mop, dust, wash windows, mirrors and walls, remove trash, place amenities, etc. Perform quality check on the television, telephone, heating/air conditioning, and lights.
· Appropriate and proper use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
· Respond to and resolve housekeeping requests and complaints by guests.
· Prompt reports to housekeeping management of all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
· Prompt turn in to housekeeping management of all articles left in guest rooms after checkout for entry into Lost and Found.
· Perform duties of Lobby Attendant, Turndown Attendant or Laundry Attendant as assigned.
· On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.