Hotel Director of Sales
Hotel Director of Sales
Gecko Hospitality - Daymart Mgt
Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Hospitality Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant and hotel manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant and hotel manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant or hotel manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant or hotel manager background.
- And there is no fee to you É the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant or hotel manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant and Hotel Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 4+ years as a Hotel Director of Sales; prior Hilton-branded experience a plus
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including revenue management, sales management, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong outside sales skills
- Extensive experience with account management
- Excellent e-commerce sales along with knowledge of research, prospecting, and venue booking
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Track record of developing strategies to successfully drive revenue
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting sales and analyzing results to plan for future budgets
- Must have solid experience and knowledge of sales skills and revenue management
- Hands-on with recruiting, training, and motivating staff
Our Hotel Director of Sales will provide overall leadership to the Sales department and oversee all Sales and Marketing efforts at our property. He/she will work with incoming calls & walk-in clients along with using internet leads to build sales. The Hotel Director of Sales will establish pricing for the property and assist with creating booking strategies. This individual will lead and direct a Catering Sales team, and will be responsible for setting and monitoring their goals. Our Hotel Director of Sales will lead solicitation and prospecting efforts for each market and help distribute potential leads to their sales team. The ability to develop reports & plans for future needs at our property is an essential part of the Hotel Director of Sales role. This individual should have prior experience with creating Competition Analysis reports for properties locally along with an entire region. The Hotel Director of Sales should be able to develop, administer, and interpret appropriate and necessary information for marketing decisions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Programs
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation