Hospitality - Hotel, Restaurant - Food Service
Qualifications and Skills - Executive Chef
- $4 million plus prior volume background
- Scratch kitchen
Working for us as an Executive Chef comes with a lot of responsibilities and really great perks:
- Highly competitive wages
- Incentive program for qualifying positions
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match after one year
- Disability and life insurance
- Complimentary movie passes
- Meal discounts
- Paid vacations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year plus bonus
Because of this mentality, our services have grown far beyond simply “shuffling" resumes. We have become career consultants for our candidates and business partners for our clients – and we are excited to work for you!
- EHS is currently working with a client who is seeking qualified candidates for an EXECUTIVE CHEF position based out of their CARY, NC location.
Ideal executive chef candidates will have relevant experience in an upper casual full-service restaurant concept, a sincere desire to continue his or her professional chef development, a contagious passion for the restaurant industry, commitment to excellence in guest service, and a desire to develop team members to their fullest potential.
We need a creative Chef that can create specials on a regular basis in addition to executing core menu items that are utilized across our 12 other locations.
- Executive Chef experience working in a higher volume mostly scratch kitchen - ideally $4 million or more
- Scratch Kitchen Background
- Ability to create daily, weekly, and monthly specials
- Must have recent background in menu item creation, costing, and roll-out
- Independent restaurant chain background is a plus
- Corporate restaurant experience is good ONLY if you've had the ability in your current role to create menu specials on a regular basis