Netafim Irrigation, Inc.
Warehouse, Distribution - Shipping, Manufacturing
4 Year Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in Distribution Operations
- Multiple facility management experience preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in leading a progressive Warehouse, Distribution, and/or Logistics facility
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Ability to effectively communicate/present findings to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor and perform other functions associated with leading and managing a group
- Previous experience with Lean Six Sigma desired
- Experience with developing process documentation including flowcharts, SOPs and SWIs.
- Must be flexible to traveling 20%
We believe that work should be rewarding as well as challenging. That's why the company offers the best of both worlds - the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, and a generous vacation package.
To be considered for this career opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. No agencies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status.
Our Company is currently looking for a Manager of Distribution Center/Operations to lead and support the day to day operations of our expanding North American operations. This leader will have financial and operational responsibility for three current Distribution Center operations totaling >200,000 square feet and future expansion locations. The successful candidate will have direct/indirect responsibility for Distribution Center Operations employees.
- Foster and enhance the safety culture to achieve safety excellence
- Provide operational and employee leadership to the facility
- Responsible for management and employee development, which includes, but is not limited to training, coaching, counseling and performance appraisals
- Manage financial performance and make required changes as needed to meet business commitments
- Manage all aspects of the plant cost structure including direct and indirect labor, maintenance and consumable spending and proactively control to business volume swings to preserve profitability
- Assist operating management with budgeting, production statistics, cost analysis, justification of capital expenditures and asset management
- Lead the facility in establishing and meeting continuous improvement objectives
- Participate in process improvement and cost savings efforts
- Responsible for incorporating continuous quality improvement principles into daily quality culture
- Assures compliance with state and federal regulatory matters including OSHA, EPA, EEO and Affirmative Action, Quality Audits
- Overall management responsibility for the implementation of mandatory and best practice sharing for cost savings, safety compliance and reduced employee hazard exposure
- Coordinates the effective utilization of production capacity, staffing and equipment through planning, organizing and scheduling
- Continuously improves customer satisfaction through programs to provide on-time delivery that meets and/or exceeds customer quality and cost expectations
- Overall management responsibility for all aspects of quality including product performance, complaint resolution, customer satisfaction and maintenance and improvement of quality systems
- Maintains a sense of urgency and accountability in the plant to ensure prompt responses to employee needs
- Ensures the protection of company assets through appropriate maintenance methodologies
- Monitors raw materials and supplies on hand to ensure adequate supply
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities.