Gecko Hospitality - NEW YORK
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Our clients are looking for the best Sous Chef professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Sous Chef experience
- Strong Sous Chef operational background and knowledge
- The Sous Chef should posses exceptional people skills
- The Sous Chef should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Sous Chef with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Sous Chef Professional
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
Upscale Casual - Lively and Passionate
Our Company is actively seeking the best possible Sous Chef the hospitality industry has to offer! We are in the market for a Professional Sous Chef with solid leadership building skills and high energy, if this sounds like your style as a Sous Chef, Apply Today for our location in Buffalo, New York. Our Restaurant Group opened its first location in the early 1990's and owns and operates over 100 high-volume, full service restaurants in close to 30 states. We are high-energy, casual, upscale and affordable restaurants offering Italian dishes prepared using traditional Italian cooking techniques. After growing to just about 10 locations within our first 10 years we continued to build and develop into two strong concepts. Our goal is to be the most impressive Italian restaurant company in America. Consistent premium quality food, superior service, good value and a distinctive atmosphere all play a role in our Guests' overall satisfaction. Significant time and resources are invested in the development and implementation of our team members to ensure we deliver remarkable service to each guest, at each meal, on a daily basis. To be the Sous Chef of a company voted the Nation's Restaurant News "Hot New Concept" Award, Apply Immediately for our location in Buffalo, New York.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: The Sous Chef is second in command, below the Executive Chef. The job of Sous Chef involves significant responsibility, as the Sous Chef must be qualified to lead other kitchen personnel, remain organized and professional, and report vital information to the Executive Chef. If there are occasions when the Executive Chef is unable to work, the Sous Chef assumes all duties normally designated to the Executive Chef. Working as a Sous Chef is often a step in the direction of turning into an Executive Chef, and acts as on-the-job training for those wanting to continue their careers. The right candidate must be familiar with all of the daily operations of the kitchen, and must be able to perform any task in the kitchen if needed. A Sous Chef often acts as the intermediary between the front and back of the house, so strong leadership and communication abilities are a must. As the second in command, the Sous Chef is most often in charge of managing kitchen staff to ensure food is prepared properly. The Sous Chef has to be a problem solver, ready to come up with on the spot solutions for problems that may occur in the kitchen.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Performance Based Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Medical Expense & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurances
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Work & Life Balance
- The Sous Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Sous Chef
- A sold track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- High volume experience of 3+ years of experience as a Sous Chef is a must for this position
Apply Now - Sous Chef located in Buffalo, New York.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Valerie Sprague at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]