RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Patrice & Associates - GFS
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
- At least 3-5 years of experience in General Management; quick-casual experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit Ð enjoys being involved and taking responsibility
- Experience working with fresh foods a must
- Passion about serving fresh, natural foods
5 Advantages YOU get using Patrice & Associates - GFS
- We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
- We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
- We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (YOU jump the line)
- We work confidentially protecting your job while looking for new opportunities
- We give you the advantage of being in our secure database for future options
PATRICE & ASSOCIATES HAS HUNDREDS OF OPENINGS
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY FOR CONSIDERATION !!
Restaurant General Manager
$60,000 Up To $80,000 PLUS Amazing Bonus
AWESOME Benefits Pkg
- Predominately Mon Ð Fri
- Most GM shifts are 8am Ð 5pm
- $200K annual comp potential Ð REALLY
- Privately held company that always remembers its hard-working employees!
- Terrific Leadership Opportunity!
- 32 days paid time off
- Guaranteed Bonus each Quarter
- Health Coverage Ð Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Quarterly nationwide team events and Summer/End of Year Parties
- 50% discount card for use when not working
Our Client is consistently setting the example for how restaurants should be run Ð from impeccably delicious fresh-made foods to outstanding guest service in an open, clean environment.
General Managers are responsible for managing the entire restaurant. This is a strategic P&L focused position with a need for creative sales growth strategies. They are seeking strong leaders with high energy, the ability to get it done for a position that is as a rule 8-5 M-F with no weekend. There is significant vertical movement in this job with a newly created Group Manager position above this. This is a process driven organization that pays well for great performance. GMs need to hit the ground running, wrangle the P&L, drive strong sales from the jump and be able to develop the management team and staff.
- Manage, educate, train, and empower the entire restaurant staff
- Maintain uniform standards within company guidelines and initiatives
- Respond promptly to customer questions and complaints
- Ensure consistency is upheld throughout with food, drinks and operational standards
- Conduct regular employee reviews and team management
- Overall responsibility of all cash handling, banking, safety procedures, and report analysis
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Ensure food safety, quality and freshness