Outlet Supervisor - Hotel
Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles
6360 Canoga Avenue
Hospitality - Hotel, Restaurant - Food Service
- Follow supervisor's instructions.
- Be a Team Player.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all associates take their required breaks. Ensure that all stations are covered during breaks and that the Greeter/Cashier is notified of breaks.
- Assist in maintaining a high level of associate morale.
- In the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager, Supervisor is responsible for controlling labor by sending staff members home when they are not needed.
- Responsible for posting weekly cleaning duties. Responsible for ensuring all staff complete weekly cleaning duties. Responsible for ensuring all staff members attend Pre-Shift meetings. Responsible for conducting the meeting if the Manager is absent or unavailable.
- Responsible for training all Restaurant/Bar and Room Service staff.
- Be familiar with the operating procedures of the kitchen, cooperating fully and in a friendly manner with those areas to assure customer satisfaction.
- Must have current certification in TIPS Alcohol Awareness and ServSafe Certification.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
The Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to let us know the nature of your request.
- Serving food and beverage to guests in a friendly, attentive manner.
- Anticipate Guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all Guests, however busy.
- Maintain positive Guest relations at all times.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests.
- Greet all guests within the first 60 seconds.
- Responsible for speaking to several guests each day in all stations and record guest comments in the Restaurant guest Comment Log Book.
- Interact with people beyond giving and receiving instructions, particularly in resolving Guest complaints.
- Open wine/champagne bottles and serve in accordance with restaurant standards.
- Make all varieties of coffee in accordance with restaurant standards.
- Keep all beverages full.
- Serve all food courses and non-alcoholic beverage items to the Guest in accordance with standards using tray service.
- Ensure all plates are properly garnished before delivering to the guest.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Clear each course and pre-bus station following restaurant procedures.
- Remove soiled wares from tables as assigned and transport to dish washing area.
- Assist with opening and closing duties as needed.
- Responsible for writing a supervisor's report for each shift.
- Responsible for enforcing all service standards in the restaurant as noted above in Job Duties #1.
- Responsible for enforcing all associate policies in accordance with the employee handbook in the absence of the Outlet Manager and/or Food and Beverage Director. Report all infraction of policies immediately to the Food and Beverage Manager when present.