Gecko Hospitality - NEW YORK
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Our clients are looking for the best General Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current General Manager experience
- Strong General Manager operational background and knowledge
- The General Manager should posses exceptional people skills
- The General Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch General Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best General Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
QSR – Upscale Lunch Concept
We are a rapidly expanding concept seeking a Professional General Manager to join our team. No more late night closes and 16 hour shifts as this position offers a work / life balance not offered in most restaurant environments. If you would like to have the time to enjoy the fruits of your labor, Apply Today for our location in New York, New York! Our Company was established in the mid 1990's and since, we’ve grown from a single store to locations across New York City and Long Island. Following the success of our first location, and knowing we would open more restaurants, we built our commissary in the Chelsea Market in the late 1990's. Our company is an award winning gem, winner of several Gold Great Taste Awards and Free from Food Award. We are in need of award winning individuals who are committed to excellence in people, food, and customer service. We are searching for an accomplished General Manager to join our team. If you are an experienced, self-motivated Restaurant General Manager, we may well be the place for you. Apply Today for our location in New York, New York.
Title of Position – General Manager
Job Description: Our General Manager will be able to create a work environment that is lively, exciting and filled with enthusiasm. The General Manager must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and dedicated to upholding our high standards of operation. A Professional General Manager will have full knowledge of P&L, food cost and labor percentage. 7 day availability from 7am-11pm is required however, for quality of life balance, the position will only require working a 5 day week. As the General Manager, you will lead by example with a commitment to exceeding our guest expectations, every time, everyday! All new associates attend a Management training program, learning about and reviewing restaurant policies and procedures and will then be held accountable for upholding these company regulations.
- Six paid holidays
- Advancement from within, based on performance
- Health benefits: medical, dental
- Life insurance (General Manager)
- 12 vacation days a year
- Monthly Bonus program
- Sales incentives
- Referral bonus
- 401K plan
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager
Apply Now – General Manager located in New York, New York.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Stacy Lutz at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]