• SAS experience using SAS Base including data step, Macro processing, PROC SQL; and familiarity with SAS statistical procedures
• Demonstrated ability to write code that is clearly readable and efficient
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and translate user requirements into implementation design
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent understanding of statistical concepts and fluency in analytical approaches for health care outcomes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Develop and utilize advanced knowledge of project specific data structure and organization, study protocol and research design; analyze user requirements and translate to implementation design.
• Implement efficient, well-documented, and testable code solutions for analytical datasets and reports.
• Accurately create and maintain technical documentation.
• Successfully, efficiently, and independently accomplish a wide variety of analytical and programming requests for funding sources and the general public.
• Work collaboratively with both internal and external research personnel, including co-investigators of varying backgrounds and expertise.
• Collaborate with analysts and supervisors to ensure accuracy of data analyses, dataset creation, and reports production.