Gecko Hospitality - ILLINOIS & MICHIGAN
Management, Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel
Our clients are looking for the best Executive Chef professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Executive Chef experience
- Strong Restaurant Executive Chef operational background and knowledge
- The Executive Chef should posses exceptional people skills
- The Executive Chef should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Executive Chef with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Executive Chef Professional
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
A Perfect Opportunity for an Executive Chef! Are you searching for the opportunity to put your culinary abilities to work with a restaurant crafted out of a passion to create a dining experience unlike any other?
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: As head of the kitchen team, the Executive Chef is responsible for operating a profitable restaurant, where the quality of food, service and ambiance are continually challenged and improved, and where an environment that fosters creativity, free thinking and intelligent decision-making is encouraged. The Executive Chef is responsible for regular, annual menu development and continual development of a features (specials) program. The Executive Chef is responsible for providing a safe, sanitary work environment, which conforms to all standards and regulations and achieves profit. The Executive Chef will demonstrate leadership and solve problems. The Executive Chef will need to display the ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods. The Executive Chef will interview, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, and recommend discipline as appropriate. The Executive Chef must demonstrate leadership, be equally versed in guest and team relations to build the business, and know each station intimately in the kitchen.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- The Executive Chef must have high volume restaurant experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Executive Chef
- As solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Executive Chef should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-Executive Chef located in Royal Oak, MI
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]