Quality Placement Authority
2 Year Degree
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll
- Collect and audit time sheets, requests for time-off, commissions for several locations
- Review all electronic time entries to ensure completeness, accuracy and make any adjustments if necessary
- Conduct regular payroll audits - audit work orders, GPS reports to determine if wages and time entries are accurately paid
- Monitor billable and non-billable time on daily basis
- Answer any concerns, inquires, and/or requests from internal employees
- Ensure compliance payroll was aligned with local, state, and federal regulations
- Assist in any HR related duties such as recruiting, scheduling interviews, creating/maintaining spreadsheets
- Various administrative tasks including filing, mailing, copying, and faxing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's Degree (A.A) or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience processing payroll
- Understanding of federal/state wage and hour laws
- Knowledge of using Quickbooks
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, type 40+ wpm - Testing will be required.
- Have a professional and friendly demeanor to sustain company's reputation
- Possess ability to multi-task and finish assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Be detail-oriented, have high attention to detail, strong sense of urgency
- Possess strong and clear verbal and written communication skills - proper email etiquette
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $18.00 to $20.00 hr - Temp-to-Hire Opportunity with plenty of room to grow!
- 100% health & dental insurance coverage, Life Insurance, PTO, 401k, Paid-Sick Time
QPA is currently looking for Payroll Assistant for our well-established client in Dana Point, CA!
JOB OBJECTIVE - This individual will be responsible for processing payroll, time entry, reports, PTO, paid-sick time, and any HR related tasks.