Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Should be comfortable with the following:
- Identifying and recruiting highly skilled IT professionals using our extensive database of contacts, various online resources, networking, headhunting, and other techniques.
- Recruiting active and passive candidates, maintain local network of potential candidates.
- Discussing and refining job specs for new consulting or staff openings with our clients.
- Conduct phone screening, Skype interviews and face-to-face interviews with new potential candidates.
- Qualifying technical professionals for skill, proficiency, and suitability for each requirement.
- Should be comfortable maintaining and documenting candidate communication in and ATS/CRM.
Send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Software Resources our vision is to be the leading provider of IT staffing and solutions to our partners through our superior work ethic, local knowledge and national reach. For over 20 years we have supplied world-class Information Technology and Creative staffing services to US based clients. Our services include temporary staffing, temporary to permanent staffing, direct-hire/permanent placement, and payroll services. We offer high quality, flexible staffing solutions to meet the demands of companies facing an ever-changing business environment, and the competitive challenges of today's business landscape.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at http://www.softwareresources.com/it-careers/it-job-search/
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 22nd year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It's what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.
Software Resources is in need of an experienced Sr. Technical Recruiter that has a proven track record of placing 4-5+ consultants per month.
- At least 5 years of prior experience recruiting Technology Professionals, including and not limited to Infrastructure Support, Web Applications and Mobile Developers, Business Analysts, PM's, Creative/Digital Designers and Developers, DBAs, etc. for contract, contract to perm, or perm assignments.
- Must have a solid understanding, knowledge of and interest in IT hardware/software, IT products, technology in general and IT services
- Prior experience interacting with customers (line management, C-level contacts, HR staff) to discuss client requirements, provide market intelligence, define job specs, coordinate interviews and fill job orders.
- Proven ability to identify, screen and place the top candidates with top clients
- Lucrative commission and bonus opportunities on every placement made.
- Opportunity to work with top clients both locally and nationally.