Analyst, Identity & Access Management
Analyst, Identity & Access Management
Carnival Corporation & plc
4 Year Degree
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related work experience
- Foundational experience in identity management technologies.
- General knowledge of infrastructure security, including Windows, Unix/Linux, desktop/laptop, and mobile security.
- Service oriented and must work easily with end users and IT administrators and management
- Strong ability troubleshoot use access problems.
- Be a quick learner and adapter, and be willing to challenge oneself.
- Excellent communication skills, including communicating within GISCS and across Information Technology teams.
- Be good at writing concise, high-quality technical documents.
Company: Carnival Corporation & plc
Area of Interest: Information Technology
Job Title: Analyst, Identity & Access Management
We are currently seeking an Identity and Access Management Analyst. The Identity and Access Management Analyst assist in developing and maintain and integrated program for Identity and Access Management. Will perform IAM administration functions and provide technical and process support on IAM related issues to end-users.
- Responsible for working with Information Systems and other teams to properly administer access.
- Manages access to all designated systems and applications supported by Information Systems.
- Responsible for access reporting on/from all supported systems/applications, as applicable.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and training materials for fellow Identity and Access Management team members.
- Design and enforces controls over privilege access management
- Works with business and GIS teams to develop roles and enable authorization and authentication
- Performs basic troubleshooting for Identity Tools user issues.
- Work closely with end users to resolve access issues and answer questions.
- Monitors and ensure that all access administration systems and process are followed as per specifications
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary 'Fun Ship' cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary 'Fun Ship' cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
About Carnival Corporation & plc
Carnival Corporation & plc is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Fathom in North America; P&O Cruises, and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia. These brands, which comprise the most recognized cruise brands in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy, offer a wide range of holiday and vacation products to a customer base that is broadly varied in terms of cultures, languages and leisure-time preferences. We also own a tour company that complements our cruise operations: Holland America Princess Alaska Tours in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. Combined, our vacation companies attract ten million guests annually.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis o sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, martial status, mental, physical or sensory disability or any other classification protected by local, state, federal and/or international law.