Gecko Hospitality - NEW YORK
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
QSR – Upscale Lunch Concept
We are a rapidly expanding concept seeking a Professional Restaurant Manager to join our team. No more late night closes and 16 hour shifts as this position offers a work / life balance not offered in most restaurant environments. If you would like to have the time to enjoy the fruits of your labor, Apply Today in Carle Place, New York! Our Company was established in the mid 1990's and since, we’ve grown from a single store to many locations across New York City and Long Island. Following the success of our first location, and knowing we would open more restaurants, we built our commissary in the Chelsea Market in the late 1990's. Our company is an award winning gem, winner of several Gold Great Taste Awards and Free from Food Award. We are in need of award winning individuals who are committed to excellence in people, food, and customer service. We are searching for an accomplished Restaurant Manager to join our team. If you are an experienced, self-motivated Restaurant Manager, we may well be the place for you. Apply Today for our location in Carle Place, New York.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager in planning, directing, and coordinating the operations of the restaurant while adhering to the company absolutes; motivating leadership, embracing passionate people, always serving the perfect food and perfect beverage, creating our craveable experience, maintaining a sanitary, safe, and spotless clean restaurant. The Restaurant Manager will assist in managing all areas of the operations during scheduled shifts which includes on-the-spot decision making, supporting the staff, 100% interaction with the guests, making certain the guests’ needs are our main focus while enforcing standards for individual performance.
- Six paid holidays
- Advancement from within, based on performance
- Health benefits: medical, dental
- Life insurance (General Manager)
- 12 vacation days a year
- Monthly Bonus program
- Sales incentives
- Referral bonus
- 401K plan
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Carle Place, New York.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Stacy Lutz at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]