FOOD & BEVERAGE DIRECTOR
FOOD & BEVERAGE DIRECTOR
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport
Hospitality - Hotel, Restaurant - Food Service
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree or minimum 4 years management experience in Food & Beverage.
- Basic accounting knowledge (i.e., P&L statements, labor and cost controls, etc.).
- Ability to interpret financial and operation data and translate into an operational plan.
- Ability to manage according to the employment, service and Inn keeping laws of the jurisdiction.
- Ability to train associates in alcohol intervention, food handling, and sanitation.
- Working knowledge of liquor/wine product presentation, inventory methods.
- Time management skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Computer literate.
- Food & Beverage service worker permit, where applicable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and associates.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- No associate will pose a direct threat to the health/safety of self or others
Heavlin Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Serving as the only hotel with its own stop on the metro rail, the centrally located business facilities at Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport offers easy access to the very best of Phoenix. With more than 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting and events space, in-house catering and complimentary wireless and audiovisual, the property will be a sought after destination for both business and leisure groups gathering in Arizona.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Director of Food & Beverage to join our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain company's standards of Food and Beverage quality and guest service.
- Develop annual budget, monitor variances, track labor and related expenses, maintain inventory controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain local Food & Beverage marketing programs.
- Develop menu designs and concepts with Executive Chef.
- Responsible for the supervision of Food & Beverage management and staff.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain or exceed company's standards in Food & Beverage production and quality.
- Maintain company's standards for Food & Beverage cost controls.
- Maintain labor costs, revenues to meet or exceed budget.
- Safety incidents at or below industry average and/or property objective.
- Monitor and maintain the safety, sanitation and security procedures and policies of the hotel.
- Assure property operation meets internal audit standards.
- Receive and adhere to liquor intoxication control training as required.
- Follow all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly striving to improve all standards of operation.
- Execute prompt and courteous service to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded.
- Effectively manage time.
- Maintain compliance with brand programs and standards.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.