National Account Manager, e-Discovery
National Account Manager, e-Discovery
Legal, Legal Admin, Business Development
Education: High School diploma or college degree or equivalent.
Experience: Five to ten years’ experience in e-Discovery paralegal work.
- Experience developing and sustaining a customer base of attorneys.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn consultative selling techniques, developing proposals and closing techniques.
- Professional appearance and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, high energy and results-driven.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time, communicate over the phone and bend and reach to access multi-tiered filing cabinet.
Summary of Benefits
- Competitive Salary + commission
- 401 (k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, & Disability Benefits
IST Management Services, Inc. is one of the fastest growing, privately-held e-Discovery and business process outsourcing companies in the U.S. The company provides total office solutions including the management of copy, mail, imaging, supply, records, reception, shipping & receiving and other administrative services for law firms and other large companies.
IST uses cutting-edge technology to manage and operate its on-site facilities including the use of proprietary database management systems and a host of on-line, web-based software programs for mail sorting, package tracking, skill-tracking, human resources, payroll, billing, charge-back, purchasing, copier service calls, copy-track, e-discovery (Relativity), and DOCSTOR which is a cutting edge, document management and scanning software package that provides users total control of file storage.
The company is over 20 years old with operations in over 50 cities throughout the U.S. It has a strong culture and is able to provide consistent, high-quality service regardless of location. Its recruiting standards are high.
Are you a paralegal looking for fun, great technology, high growth and significant income potential? IST Management Services was selected as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. We won an award for being one of the Nation’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For. We also won the HR Professional Excellence Award from the Society for Human Resource Management for our employee recognition programs.
So what do we do? IST provides e-Discovery and business process outsourcing services including software to digitize attorney files and manage legal records. Over half of our accounts are law firms.
What are the key qualifications we look for?
1. Do you currently send out any e-Discovery projects for hosting & processing services to vendors?
2. If working for IST, would you be able to leverage your relationships with your current attorneys and place e-Discovery work with us?
This position will enable you to leverage your existing relationships and drive revenue for new e-discovery business. We offer a solid base plus commission. The income potential is huge because there are no salary caps. Also, forget the traffic - you work from a home office. We would love to chat with you about this opportunity.
- Develops new business and expands existing business by establishing and maintaining contacts in law firms and corporate in-house legal departments.
- Must be able to place e-Discovery business based on prior relationships with litigation attorneys.
- Participates in industry networking events to expand business relationships.
- Responds to client requests and maintains client relationships.
- Works closely with the Vice-President, e-Discovery, and ensures deliverables conform to the project specifications and meets client expectations.
Base pay: Varies based on experience and location.
Commissions: 4% to 16% commission. No caps.