Apartment Leasing Consultant No Experience Necessary
Apartment Leasing Consultant No Experience Necessary
The Phoenix Staffing and The Phoenix Recruiters
Real Estate, Hospitality - Hotel, Restaurant - Food Service
A successful Leasing Consultant must demonstrate strong sales and customer service, organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills. Basic computer skills and attention to detail also required. Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality a plus. A high school diploma or equivalent required; a college degree or some college coursework desirable. Weekends required.
TIRED OF WORKING IN RESTAURANTS, RETAIL, RESORTS AND HOTELS
OR DEAD-END CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS!
USE YOUR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
AS AN APARTMENT LEASING CONSULTANT
AND START A CAREER IN APARTMENT COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Have you ever wanted to know how people become Apartment Leasing Consultants? Most apartment communities want people who work in the office to have prior Apartment Leasing experience and training. Experienced leasing consultants know Fair Housing, Legalities, apartment selling techniques and important industry terminology.
The Phoenix Staffing has purchased the complete Grace Hill education program teaching these important subjects and skills. This is a FREE online education program for qualified individuals. After completing a few vital classes online, we can work to place you at luxury apartment communities as a Trained Leasing Consultant. We are looking for people with great customer service skills and professional attitude and appearance. The best people have experience working in Fine Dining Restaurants/Clubs, 5 Star Resort/Hotels and Department Store Retail. You must meet certain qualifications to be offered this free education program. You will have free access to the entire course catalog for 30 days. Here are some of the courses available to complete.
* available in Spanish
Fair Housing* (required to complete prior to any job placement)
Leasing Series 1: Planning & Preparation (required to complete prior to any job placement)*
Leasing Series 2: Inquiry to Appointment (required to complete prior to any job placement)*
Leasing Series 3: Touring the Community (required to complete prior to any job placement)*
Leasing Series 4: Closing & Follow-Up (required to complete prior to any job placement)*
Customer Service 1: Be Proactive*
Customer Service 2: Be Professional*
Customer Service 3: Be Prompt*
Customer Service 4: Be Personal*
Preparing a Perfect Market Ready Apartment*
Workplace Diversity *
Dealing With Difficult People
Fair Housing II
Marketing Principles for Multifamily Housing
Advanced Telephone Techniques
Advanced Closing Techniques
Maintenance for Office Staff
Being a Team Player
The Leasing Consultant role is primarily a sales position with a strong emphasis on customer service, meeting goals and achieving results. As a Leasing Consultant, you will manage the sales process, from start to finish; presenting our apartments and communities in a compelling way, overcoming objections, building relationships and creating excitement. You will maintain these relationships by providing excellent customer service and helping current residents resolve problems as they arise. A successful Leasing Consultant must demonstrate strong sales and customer service, organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills. Basic computer skills and attention to detail also required. Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality a plus. A high school diploma or equivalent required; a college degree or some college coursework desirable. Weekends required.
- What Can You Expect as a Leasing Consultant?
- Working Hours: 9 am to 6 pm (Have a nightlife!)
- Work Days: Generally, 2 days off during the middle of the week.
- Work Weekend days(make lots of $$$) and still have the NIGHT off.
- Fun working environment. Great People in this industry and no 2 days are the same!
- Visible and attainable career. Many Leasing Consultants have become Community Managers, Regional Managers, Corporate Officers and Industry Partners.
- Better than average pay: New Leasing Consultant start at $12-$13 per hour and increase to $14-$15 with more experience. Plus, you can earn bonuses, commissions, rental discounts and health benefits.
Watch the NAA Video on Why People Work in the Apartment Industry
NAA CAREERS IN APARTMENT MANAGEMENT
- Touring prospective residents demonstrating community features and benefits.
- Maintain high occupancy level through support of and participation in leasing activities, effective motivation, keeping informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing.
- Support the marketing functions through recording accurate data on prospective and new residents, and by keeping informed of the competition.
- Utilize company resources to facilitate leasing.
- Assist in establishing and achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective residents and verifying applications.
- Prepare lease documents and related paperwork.
- Provide follow-through and assistance to Community Manager and support groups in coordinating the on-going maintenance of the property.
- Keep informed of Company philosophies and general environmental conditions to provide input and propose solutions.
- May coordinate the completion of resident renovations and maintenance requests.
- Strive to make the living experience, particularly the first and last impressions, of the highest quality.
- Introduce residents to our apartment procedures.
The Phoenix Staffing is the Premier staffing resource to Apartment Industry! Many of the top management companies work with The Phoenix Staffing to recruit the best candidates for their available positions. We place you as a trained leasing consultant on temporary and temp to hire opportunities. Email your resume immediately to arrange an interview and free education consideration. Must be available to start immediately and positions are temporary or temp-to-hire.