Business Development, Professional Services
CareerBuilder is looking for a midlevel Software as a Service (SaaS) Project Manager to join our team and drive implementation projects with our Employee Onboarding Software partners. With a strong history of growth, profitability, and exceptional service, CareerBuilder is ideal for driven, energetic, critical thinking professionals looking to learn and develop their skills in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Software Project Manager, your primary role will be to drive a positive implementation experience in order to foster the relationship with our clients to build a long standing partnership. You will work with multiple internal / external and client teams to provide dynamic customer solutions and implementation strategies. This is a position with large responsibility and high exposure, for this reason it's critical to have excellent communication skills, be business process savvy, as well as have strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Under direct supervision, works on routine projects and tasks utilizing the established processes and procedures.
- Participates in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, confirm product functionality, formulate delivery approach, and develop a Scope of Work (SOW).
- Independently manages multiple software implementation projects simultaneously.
- Coordinates and leads all meetings with clients and appropriate stakeholders throughout projects.
- Follows the CareerBuilder's implementation methodology and best practices to deliver an industry leading client experience.
- Partners with client's to understand their business operations and initiatives through a consultative approach to recommend the optimal software configuration to achieve their goals. By translating business requirements into systems requirements;
- Manages and oversees all operational aspects of their projects and identifies and resolves any issues.
- Leverages development tools to make requested configuration changes in the client's software.
- Reviews and QAs customer setup or deliverable prior to client delivery.
- Communicates consistently and effectively keeping all relevant stakeholders up to speed with project progress, risks and milestones.
- Creates and maintains project plans/timelines, documents changes, communicates impact and executes on updated plan.
- Provides interactive instruction sessions, walkthroughs and system testing with customers;
- Conducts trainings for client's admins and end users on effective software usage to foster adoption.
- Develops competency in other CareerBuilder products and services.
- Oversees the workflows of all relevant product and support teams to ensure CareerBuilder is fulfilling all requirements and deliverables with the most timely and quality work.
- Maintains established NPS and QA metrics.
- Responsible for implementing multiple CB products / services
- Collaborates with the Support team to successfully transition the client after products are live;
- Travels to CareerBuilder offices and/or client locations as required (up to 15%).
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Onboarding software required. Software project management experience preferred.
- PMP certified is a plus.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Superior partnership skills with CB Onboarding partners.
- Ability to breakdown existing process and document best practices for improvement.
- Ability to translate detailed information into key takeaways
- Adapt to varying communication levels and styles
- Identify potential road blocks and pitfalls and to mediate risk
- Diagnose trends and use data and collective information
- Willingness to adapt to change in regard to project type, communication styles and process improvements
- Ability to collaborate with CB Onboarding partners to drive projects forward
- Maintain a positive attitude - both internally and externally
- Manage, motivate and mentor internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work and collaborate with diverse personalities, roles and backgrounds
- Contributes to a climate of innovation and continuous improvement to achieve excellence.
- Demonstrates personal excellence, integrity and accountability.
- Ability to work with local and remote resources.
- Identifies ways to continuously improve own and/or company performance.
- Advanced MS Office skills; including OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Salesforce experience is a plus
CareerBuilder is the global leader in human capital solutions as we help people target and attract their most important asset - their people. From candidate sourcing solutions, to comprehensive workforce data, to software that streamlines your recruiting process, our focus is always about making your recruitment strategy simple, fast and effective.
Benefits-We're All About You!
When you're focused on the goal, not the path - you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor's and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
- $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
- Five Star Company Paid Trips-if you hit your numbers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.