Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc
Business Development, Sales, Consultant
- Minimum 2 years successful track record in business to business selling
- Staffing Industry experience a plus
- Proven history of achieving sales quotas
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline oriented environment
- Competitive self-starter with a relentless determination to make things happen
- Experience with technology platforms such as ATS's, CRM's or similar databases
- Base salary (not a draw) plus monthly commissions
- PPO Medical Insurance, HSA, Dental and Vision, 401 K Plan
- Nine Paid Holidays to include Employee Birthday and Employee Anniversary
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
Cornerstone is growing and expanding our territory in Marlette/Saginaw/Flint and we are looking to hire an influential Sales Representative who shares our passion for providing outstanding service to our clients!
- Are you a bright, driven and ambitious professional?
- Are you open to a challenge, eager to build something you can be proud of?
- Are you a natural born problem solver with a solution based sales approach?
- Do you excel at building lasting business relationships?
If so, the staffing industry would be an excellent career for you!
Sales Representatives will be responsible for selling a full array of staffing services (temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire) spanning multiple industries, through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
You will work with an award winning team of high energy professionals, who absolutely love their jobs and some of the greatest clients in the Area. Along with that you will have a management team who is passionately committed to championing your career along with having fun Ð our Halloween contests are legendary!
- Build, qualify, manage and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market
- Sell full array of staffing services (temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire) through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Leverage existing client base to develop the full potential of each account.
- Clearly articulate Cornerstone's capabilities and competitive differentiators as it relates to the client requirements.
- Develop and implement the Cornerstone response strategy via client proposals and presentations.
- Follow and complete all new client approval processes through Risk Management and Credit.
- Work closely with Staffing Consultants to market top talent to prospects and customers.
Sales Expectations and Results
- Meet and/or exceed all sales financial goals Ð billing, gross margin dollars and gross margin percent.
- Meet and/or exceed all sales activity goals Ð prospecting (phone and in the field), discovery appointments, presentations, site and safety tours.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews to ensure client satisfaction and consult on upcoming staffing needs.
- Grow market share