Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc
Business Development, Sales, Consultant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4 year College Degree or equivalent business experience.
- 2-5 years of business to business sales experience
- Has worked in or has experience with staffing
- Familiar with consultative, solutions-based selling
- Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and self confidence
- Work well within a quota driven environment
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in sales
- Strong network of contacts
- “Hunter” – Focuses on new business development, quickly transitioning new accounts to service team with 12-24 months’ transition to maximize revenue
- Technology Savvy – Experience with LinkedIn and other sales CRM
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions is looking for a talented, experienced sales professional who has a passion for building relationships and helping others.
- Are you a natural born problem solver with a solution based sales approach?
- Do you have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills?
- Are you highly organized?
If so, the staffing industry would be an excellent career for you!
We offer an exciting opportunity to join one of the most well-respected staffing organizations in Michigan. Cornerstone Staffing offers a competitive base salary, aggressive uncapped commission plan, and a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, 401k, and Vacation.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and generating new business through inside and outside sales activities such as prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, cold calls, and relationship building. They are accountable for focusing on and generating business through new sales with companies of all sizes and industries. The Account Executive will deal most frequently with middle to senior management within the client’s organization.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large size accounts.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach and follow a strategic market plan to develop new business.
- Perform weekly marketing calls and garner weekly appointments.
- Use the consultative sales strategy to effectively resolve client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Evaluate and determine client needs and a plan of action to offer staffing solutions.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to the account.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Collaborate with internal service staff to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources and candidate pool.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by Cornerstone Staffing and awareness of the competition
- Meet/exceed performance expectations including weekly calls, appointments, and GP dollars
- Organize weekly sales efforts utilizing the Contact Record Management (CRM) system, including all contacts, activities, appointments, and opportunities.
“Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to submit resume today!