Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Human Resources
MV Transportation is seeking a contract Recruiting Coordinator to assist with our recruitment efforts in the Jacksonville, FL office.
Qualified applicants must have strong communication skills and enjoy working with people in a team environment. We anticipate this contract will last 30 days, with potential for contract extension.
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
- Will call, screen applicants and arrange interviews with on-site management team for assigned areas.
- Will input data into Excel spreadsheet.
- Photocopy recruitment and hiring materials.
- Communicate with on-site management team and Regional Recruiter regarding applicant status and provide data in a timely manner.
- Report to Regional Recruiter on a daily basis to provide feedback of how recruiting efforts are progressing for assigned divisions.
- Assist in marketing efforts such as posting flyers, attending job fairs and etc.
- Experience in recruiting or as a recruiting coordinator/recruiter strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communications skills (both verbally and written).
- Excellent follow up and documentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and timely with updates and reports.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.