Sky Suites Representative (ARIA)
Sky Suites Representative (ARIA)
MGM Resorts International
Hospitality - Hotel
- Provide extraordinary service consistent with the ARIA Sky Suite core service standards, AAA 5 Diamond standards, Forbes Travel Guide 5 Star standards and brand attributes.
- After completing new hire training team member must successfully operate through 7 different computer systems while managing multi line phones, respond to urgent emails all while performing the daily job responsibilities.
- Assist VIP casino, hotel and convention guest reservations with hotel registration, hotel check out, concierge requests and provide all other supporting services.
- Be able to properly identify Company Executives to ensure that all of their guest reservations are accurate and up to date.
- Be and stay knowledgeable on all dining and entertainment venues in the area including but not limited to: restaurants, golf courses, spas, nightclubs and tours in order to personalize recommendations for guests.
- Be able to describe, solicit and enroll guests in the M-Life loyalty program.
- Be able to communicate eloquently and effectively through email, telephone and during face to face interactions.
- Own all requests and complaints; resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Proactively offer a hotel orientation and room escort to all registered guests.
- Assume full responsibility for cashiering abilities to include but not limited to: maintaining a cash bank, resolving billing inquiries, creating posting master accounts, processing credit card authorizations and proper execution of casino comps.
- Help to create a unique lounge experience by proactively engaging guests, offering beverages, light snacks, reading materials, and starting small conversation while maintaining the cleanliness of the department and surrounding areas.
- Successfully pass quality assurance audits to include but not limited to: guest service shops, monthly concierge knowledge checks, and companywide secret shops.
- Maintain confidentiality of high profile guests, credit card numbers, and team member information.
- Help to maintain suite occupancy by controlling the out of service rooms, setting up guest lists when required and only upgrading suites after reviewing availability.
- Accept and issue guest possessions in accordance with Sky Suites policy such at high valued tickets and gifts.
- Provide business center services to include faxing, copying, emailing and facilitation of shipping needs.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year of guest service experience.
- At least 6 months of experience handling multi-line phones.
- Ability to be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Fully understands the importance of a Forbes Travel Guide 5Star and AAA 5Diamond rating.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 1 year of VIP Services, Front Desk, or Concierge experience.
- Current Notary Public designation and rights.
- Ability to speak other languages.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.