Houseperson Sheraton Vistana Resort (RST 3)
Houseperson Sheraton Vistana Resort (RST 3)
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc
Hospitality - Hotel
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc. (Vistana) is a leading developer, owner and operator of 22 high-end vacation ownership resort properties. Founded in 1980, Vistana is the exclusive licensee of the Sheraton® and Westin® brands in vacation ownership and uses related trademarks under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Vistana offers its more than 220,000 owners Gold status in the industry-leading Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) program and drives value for guests by delivering exceptional levels of service and programming that are unique to the brands and distinct in the market. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Vistana is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Sheraton Vistana Resort - 8800 Vistana Centre Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
Sheraton Vistana Resort has soothing fountains and world-class amenities are just minutes away from the best of Orlando's attractions, making this the perfect place for you to create unforgettable vacation experiences for our guests.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and take the necessary initiative to better serve our external and internal customer, display attentive and gracious hospitality and exemplify Sheraton Vistana Values.
- Ensure that established enhanced service levels and standards are being maintained. Pick up trash, debris, paper and clean the flower beds around the buildings. Blow assigned area.
- Clean front and back entrance of building, front and back doors, elevators and elevators tracks, stairs, remove the gum, exterior walls, windows, floor mats.
- Clean stairs, railing, linen closets, trash rooms, trash cans, remove cobwebs and mop the landings.
- Prepare VIP room: (complete outside area cleaning, clean mirrors in living room, ceiling fans, vents, skylights, lights and building numbers, windows, move the furniture and check for cobwebs). Clean rooms: Follow the ABC's of Housekeeping
- Assist housekeeping associates: Clean ceiling fans on top floors and patio, move heavy furniture, assist in cleaning of "overly used villas".
- Maintenance week/reconstruction: Strip all linen, remove garbage, and assist with inventory removal and/or replacement.
- Participate in special projects as needed to be assigned by your supervisor.
- Sign for equipment you will use to perform your duties. Ensure that established guidelines (proper handling, cleaning, and storing in the designated location) are followed. Report any maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic communication kills in English.
- Basic cleaning skills experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Strong customer orientation and positive hospitality skills, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Innovation (judgment, decision making), Quality Awareness, Technical Knowledge, Follow Up, Ethics and Integrity, Work Standards, Initiative.
- Schedule Flexibility, including working on weekends and holidays.
- Work tasks are performed outdoors.
- Must be able to walk, claim stairs up to 8 hours per day. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs on a regular and continuing basis
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other associates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near and color vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better Ð a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.