Auntie Anne’s Inc
Restaurant - Food Service, Customer Service, Retail
Do you like to keep busy?
Do you like a challenge?
Are you hungry for personal and professional growth?
Do you want to learn how to make delicious pretzels? Enjoy eating them?
If you answered, yes, we are pumped up to have you apply today! Auntie Anne's Pretzel Northbrook Mall is now Hiring!
A Crew Member is responsible for the preparation and presentation of Auntie Anne's pretzel products. You will learn how to prepare the dough, roll pretzels, bake pretzels, and provide excellent customer service by satisfying each customer needs and exceeding their expectations. We are committed to your growth and development as well as committed to treating our customers with top service.
- Prepare dough's and others products.
- Roll, twist, dip, shape, bake and bag pretzels
- Monitor ovens for correcting backing time and product color (age 18 required for ovens)
- Make sure pretzel products are properly presented in display case.
- Prepare specialty pretzels and other brand products ( Red Mango, Cinnabon if in a co-branded store)
- Prepare drinks and bag orders using appropriate health and safety measures.
- Exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers, and co-workers.
- Host, greet and service customers with a smile, take and call out orders.
- Assertively and professionally "Suggestive sell", increasing our profitability and average check.
- Operate the point of sale system efficiently with minimum void and make change in an accurate manner.
- Serve and provide samples to potential customers.
- Set-up equipment, utensils, and supplies for opening.
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedure as directly by person in charge of shift.
- Comply at all times with company dress code and company hygiene/appearance standards.
- Maintains regular and consistence attendance and punctuality.
- Comply with Double P Corporation policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations (safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right to Know, EEO, ADA, etc.,
- 0-1 year experience in retail management, food service industry or equivalent experience.
- Basic math and basic reading skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Stronger customer focus with excellent people skills; including positive can-do attitude, ability to learn quickly/teachable spirit.
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
- Complies with all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with Systems/customers/staff
- Work with agility,
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to effective share information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization who only speak English for safety and communication purposes,
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell.
State of Illinois, California & Nevada and Jackson County require a Food Handlers Permit
St. Louis County requires a Hepatitis Shot
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- Team Player
- Quality and Safety Focus
- Like to Smile