CommunityAmerica Credit Union
CommunityAmerica Credit Union, a staple of the Kansas City community for over 75 years, isn't just about another job. It's about making a difference in people's lives, and working for a higher calling, a noble cause Ñ helping Kansas City families reach their financial dreams! It's this way of thinking that has landed us as Kansas City's largest credit union and one of the top Kansas City-based financial institutions.
The Concierge Banker is responsible for building relationships with the owners, executives and key employees of the credit union's commercial banking clients and prospects. The Banker is responsible for self-generating opportunities through individual business development efforts, including out-bound calling, cultivation of centers of influence, collaboration with other lines of business and through expansion of existing relationships. The Banker serves as part of the relationship development and ongoing relationship management team, partnering as appropriate with other members of the commercial team, as well as representatives of other lines of business who may serve the member's unique needs.
The roles and responsibilities for levels I, II and Senior Concierge Banking positions are differentiated by years of experience and portfolio size and complexity, with the Senior position expected to demonstrate strong external business development and portfolio management skills and the ability to manage the largest, most complex relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Using strong business development and relationship management skills, source and cultivate complete relationships with the owners, executives and key employees of commercial banking members and prospects.
- Serve as part of the relationship team, working collaboratively and proactively to ensure that the needs of concierge members are addressed as an integral part of the credit union's client acquisition strategy, at relationship inception and ongoing.
- Attend events and represent CommunityAmerica in civic, philanthropic and social settings, serving as an ambassador for the mission and vision of the credit union and cultivating relationships of mutual benefit in the community.
- Evaluate the needs of prospects and members, propose solutions, implement products and services, and maintain ongoing engagement in order to assure an excellent member experience across all lines of business.
- Serve as the “one-call” point of contact for business owners, executives and key employees in order to deliver a consistent and meaningful member experience and ease of access to solutions.
- Collaborate across lines of business; gain expertise in services offered through retail, mortgage, CAFS as well as client facing solutions in order to support the needs of credit union members.
- Gain proficiency and demonstrate consistent use of SalesForce or other internal and client-facing technology.
- Prepare reports and present information to members of management through written and verbal presentations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant area of study.
- Previous experience with consultative selling in financial services field.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of commercial and consumer banking products, including tools commonly used by closely-held businesses and individuals who hold ownership and/or executive roles in local companies.
- Ability to identify opportunities, pursue objectives and proactively achieve goals; self-starting.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in different settings ranging from one on one meetings to small and large groups.
- Ability to overcome objectives, identify needs, find solutions and effectively solve problems using excellent critical thinking skills and sound judgement. (Consultative selling proficiency.)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Use of CRM software, such as SalesForce.
- Knowledge of core and related systems commonly used in community banks and credit unions.
- Understanding of consumer banking regulations that impact depositing and borrowing activity.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veterans