Senior Living Concierges
Senior Living Concierges
The CSI Companies
Hospitality - Hotel
The CSI Companies is actively seeking Senior Living Concierges for our client located in the Cincinnati, OH area.
Working in a customer service environment, the Senior Living Concierge is the central point of contact for Assisted Living residents, family members and/or Community staff. As a key member of our client's innovative offering for the growing assisted living market, the Senior Living Concierge triages incoming questions and issues, identifying resolutions that optimize the overall pharmacy experience for residents, family members and community staff.
- Maintain the Standard of Customer Service Excellence expected for the Assisted Living Platform within the client's company.
- Work in conjunction with Senior Living Specialists to maximize penetration
- Pre-onboarding efforts with telephone calls and email campaigns in communities to residents, responsible parties and staff
- Utilize Assisted Living platform tools to promote client's service to residents, responsible parties and staff.
- Assume and maintain ownership of any unresolved questions or concerns through resolution
- Maintain compliance with Service Now and Salesforce.com documentation in order to ensure issue resolution and allow review of key data by management
- May answer inquiries from assigned Assisted Living residents or guarantors related to billing, operations, or covered therapies
- May serve as the primary internal contact for Assisted Living staff to assist with their daily needs and to facilitate resolution of their issues
- Resolve a determined % of initial calls to satisfied resolution and partner with appropriate internal partners when necessary to solve complex concerns or inquiries
- Proactively communicate critical information with assisted living community staff, residents and family members to enhance service levels or maximize pharmacy efficiency
- Have the ability to confidently communicate client's service offerings to Assisted Living community staff, residents, family members and potential customers and their relationship for meeting the Core Needs of the Community and Customer
- Be able to confidently communicate specific differences and solutions to common questions and objections presented by an Assisted Living Community or Customer
- Perform welcome calls for residents moving into Select Communities, to verify billing information and provide an overview of client's Assisted Living services
- Perform welcome calls for residents not utilizing our client in Select Communities, to effectively communicate client's services and convert them to our client's serviced customer
- When possible, provide price quotes for customers upon request
- Observe and communicate the assisted living community satisfaction levels and communicate findings to the AL Concierge Manager, pharmacy operations management and account management
- Work between multiple technology platforms to view and record findings and ensure proper resolution
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- Experience working with residents/patients to provide collaborative and empathetic solutions
- Excellent communicator and capable of communicating essential information to multiple parties involved
- Ability to multitask in an organized manner, maintaining detailed and clear record-keeping
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and create innovative solutions
- Prioritize tasks with Manager to enhance your ability for maintaining expected service levels
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service, billing and/or sales preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in pharmacy operations preferred
- Experience in working with the staff of assisted living communities
- Knowledge of third party and commercial insurance plans preferred
- Desire to build and grow internal processes and supporting infrastructure
- Verifiable High school diploma or equivalent required. Must have to submit. Must provide documentation upon offer.