Houseperson Part-Time A170255
Houseperson Part-Time A170255
Hospitality - Hotel
Come join our team!
From full-service resorts and stylish hotels to condominium resorts and comfortable budget properties in Hawaii and the continental United States, Honolulu-based Aqua-Aston Hospitality manages about 50 properties across five distinct brands designed to suit any lifestyle, taste or budget Ð Aston Hotels & Resorts, Instinct Hotel Collection, Aqua Hotels & Resorts, Lite Hotels and Maui Condo and Home. For more information visit Aqua-Aston.com or call the 24-hour call center at (855) 945-4092. Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences.
Ensure Guests are treated with an Aloha spirit, accurately, and efficiently. Provide guests with service that anticipates their needs. Responsible for maintaining standards of hotel cleanliness set by the Executive Housekeeper. Help maintain smooth transfer of clean rooms and promote the cleanliness of public space.
- Maintain assigned public areas and restrooms while meeting Hotel's standards of cleanliness. Clean public areas, office space for front desk, reservations/sales, and GM.
- Push and pull a vacuum thought designated areas of the property.
- Take out garbage for pickup service as well as monitor and control a comprehensive hotel recycling program.
- Reporting any maintenance deficiencies.
- Collection, distribution, restocking of linen and terry items.
- Removing soiled linen.
- Trash disposal from carts and other assigned areas.
- Handling of guest requests or complaints.
- Maintain guest confidence, privacy, and security of guests, guest rooms and their belongings.
- Deep clean all assigned rooms and bathrooms.
- Replaces all amenities and linens according to hotel standards.
- Keeps carts and linen closets clean and orderly.
- Provide both set-up/breakdown service of meeting space to include:
- Table and Chair set-up/breakdown
- Break set-up/breakdown
- Water station set-up/breakdown and replenishment
- Reports irregularities or suspicious circumstances on the guest floors.
- Notifies Manager of discrepancies such as vacant rooms, etc.
- Turns in lost and found items as per department standard.
- Uses equipment and supplies in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Replaces light bulbs according to hotel standards.
- Completes special cleaning projects.
- Greets guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Satisfies guest requests for information and service.
- Reports items of great value left unsecured in hallways and guest rooms.
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned and deemed appropriate by management.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimal supervision.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Prior guest relations training.
- Knowledge of proper equipment usage.
- High School graduate or equivalent vocational training.