Crescent Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Hospitality - Hotel
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Minimum Qualifications: Must be able to communicate in English. Three months experience in Housekeeping/cleaning
Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to pitch-in and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time. Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100 lbs. Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from supervisor.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Crescent Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing equal Employment opportunity for all persons in all facets of employment.
Position: Housekeeping House person
Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort, a Crescent Resorts and Hotels property, is currently in need of a Houseman to assure cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending areas, and assist room attendants in order to maintain Crescent's high standards of quality.
REPORTS TO: Executive Housekeeper
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
2. Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
3. Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
4. Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
5. Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.