Franchised Operations Manager
Franchised Operations Manager
Marriott International, Inc.
Hospitality - Hotel
Posting Date Jan 26, 2018
Job Number 180009XS
Job Category Brand Management
Location Residence Inn Philadelphia Conshohocken, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Schedule Full-time Relocation? Yes
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at careers-hhmlp.icims.com/jobs/17133/operations-manager/job
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hersha Hospitality Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Opportunity: Operations Manager
Manage front of the house operations including but not limited to: complimentary breakfast service, banquets, catering functions, and front office in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Front Desk Supervisor Front Office Manager Assistant General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Ensure quality standards of complimentary food service stations are maintained.
- Attend weekly meetings to ensure banquet event details are carried out in consistence with client requests.
- Assist Front Desk Manager & Front Office Supervisor in creating Front Office Schedule.
- Manage labor and food cost expenses to fit within budgets and/or updated forecasts.
- Provide backup and support in areas of bartending and PM food preparation.
- Must pass HHM driver requirements and be able to drive 15 passenger shuttle if needed.
- Receive and inspect food orders from third party catering company.
- Position will work shifts crossing over from Breakfast Attendant to Guest Service Agent.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Work as Manager on Duty, when necessary.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience.
Work Environment and Context
Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
Join the Legacy of Strength!
Hershas legacy is built upon a strong foundation of core values: honesty, communication, community, personal growth and achievement. Hershas rapid growth, focus on associate development and its commitment to serve our guests, our associates and the local communities we work in, combine to make Hersha associates the strongest in our industry.
Serve. Stretch. Succeed.
Hersha believes if you serve our guests, your fellow associates and our local community, stretch yourself on the job and take advantage of many promotional opportunities, you will ultimately achieve professional success. As we grow, you grow.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.