Sales Manager - Sheraton Kauai Resort
Sales Manager - Sheraton Kauai Resort
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc
Hospitality - Hotel, Management, Sales
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc. (Vistana) is a leading developer, owner and operator of 22 high-end vacation ownership resort properties. Founded in 1980, Vistana is the exclusive licensee of the Sheraton® and Westin® brands in vacation ownership and uses related trademarks under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Vistana offers its more than 220,000 owners Gold status in the industry-leading Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) program and drives value for guests by delivering exceptional levels of service and programming that are unique to the brands and distinct in the market. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Vistana is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
The key management objective is to achieve 110% of budgeted Sales Volume while maintaining sales operating costs at or below budgeted levels. Provide leadership, direction, and support to the Sales Team and Support Teams. Must maintain a professional image that upholds the Vistana standards of integrity, ethics, and service to customers.
Duty or Responsibility:
1. Develop and implement overall project strategies in coordination with the Director of Sales and On-Site Sales management team that prioritizes recruitment, selection, training and measures sales performance.
2. Help create a stimulating, fun and exciting work culture for all sales associates by continuously acknowledging and rewarding outstanding achievement.
3. Ensure Project's compliance and commitment with all corporate policies and procedures.
4. Ensure policies and procedures are clearly understood, documented, and uniformly applied with no favoritism.
5. Properly communicate information and feedback to sales and management team regarding performance criteria and employee culture.
6. Provide direction and assistance in the development of sales training and development programs.
7. Ensure compensation, reward and recognition programs adhere to company policies and procedures.
8. Protect the company against any and all legal liability resulting from Human Resource related workplace issues, interviewing practices and sales responsibilities.
9. Resolve all associate and customer issues in a timely manner.
10. Provide direction and assistance in the development of Resort Guide, Resort Guide II, Sales Executive, and Team Manager programs.
11. Implement the overall sales and management strategy, specifically the overall selling process and commitment to closing escrow on all sales.
12. Manage the cancellation/salvage process to include; Immediate notification to Sales Executive. Timely resolution of rescinding sale to include personal contact or phone conversations with client when necessary.
13. Assist in creating contests. Provide written communication with Managers/Sales Executives/support personnel in order to keep everyone "in the know" with policies and procedures.
14. MBWA (manage by walking around). Know how your players are performing.
15. Know the numbers (volume, efficiency, and tours) relative to Budget.
16. Properly implement sales meetings, staff meetings and performance evaluation process and guidelines.
17. Lead by example; specifically provide direction in developing the management and leadership skills of the management team.
18. Close sales for sales associates as needed.
- Minimum of two (2) years in vacation ownership industry.
- Minimum of one (1) year as Sales Manger in vacation ownership industry.
- Scheduling: flexible schedule induding weekdays, weekends and holidays, is required.
- College degree preferred. No record of misconduct or misrepresentation.
- Must have or obtain a state Real Estate to Timeshare license.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Sheraton Kauai Resort - 2440 Hoonani Road, Koloa, HI, 96756
Discover Poipu Beach's playground at the 391-room Sheraton Kauai Resort. Nestled into 20 acres on Kaua'i's southern shoreline, our resort welcomes you to discover the island's beauty and warm aloha spirit. Cultural activities, Hawai'i-rooted cuisine, spa services, romantic wedding locations and a host of spacious meeting spaces is enhanced by Kaua'i's natural beauty, site seeing attractions, and an array of nearby activities.